Sunday, October 12, 2014

Back To Blogging, Hopefully


After a very long hiatus, here I am back to Blogging once again. You don't have any idea how much I missed doing this! Ever since I can remember I have this passion for writing, though I admit I am not a really good writer. I used to love writing letters to my friends and parents when I was still young, I have my personal journal way back High school and early College years. When Blogging started to surface on the internet I became interested and began micro-blogging on Facebook and Tumblr. But at that time, my studies was my priority so I only Blog once in a while. 

Then I became a full time mom, spending all day long in the house with the kids, watching TV, socializing on my Facebook. But my social media usage cranked up a notch when I began joining online promos, reading different Blogs of known and successful Bloggers. My passion for Blogging was then again reestablished, so June of last year I started with this Blog while I was pregnant with my youngest.Then I stopped after giving birth, because it's not easy blogging with 2 little kids, a baby and without a household helper. Just imagine all the things I have to go through everyday. 

Actually I tried, I had several attempts to Blog but I haven't even finished typing the title something would suddenly come up, so I have to stop. To all who know me well, I love joining online contests and I also stopped for the same reason. But eventually I still find ways to participate in some contests but not blogging. Because in all honesty there are times that I feel like I can't come up with something even though I want to and it's just frustrating. It really is! 

But here I am again, trying to make a comeback and it's all because I once again got inspired by a post of one beautiful Mommy Blogger Topaz Mommy, she's indeed a very honest and excellent Blogger! I like reading here Blog so much!

I Blog not to impress nor to compete my way up to the top with all other Bloggers, I am way far behind them. Like what I always say, I am not a good writer but writing is my passion. I am not very vocal so I tend to write it all down. Being a full time stay at home mom with kids as my companion most of the time, being in a new environment with my parents and friends away from me, and technology as our only means of communication I find Blogging a way for me to express what I feel. This is my own personal space where I can rant and rave about my journey towards motherhood and anything in between. 



Having a huge number of followers is too much for a Novice like me. But having few who would gladly read what I have to share and relate to it would be really awesome. 

Hopefully, I'll be able to find more time to Blog. Dear Lord I ask for your guidance. Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment